Home Organic Garden
Organic food is one of the fastest-growing categories in the food industry today, despite the fact that it can cost more than double the price of conventional foods.
There has never been a better time than the present to start your own HOME ORGANIC GARDEN!
- Even though you wash your fruits and vegetables, some still contain pesticide residue.
- Organic produce is bursting with flavor - unlike conventional grocery store produce.
- Picked fresh, organic produce retains the majority of it's nutrients - unlike grocery store produce that was picked days or weeks before somebody actually buys it.
- A HOME ORGANIC GARDEN is extremely rewarding. Not only do you get to savor the fruits of your own labor, but you can know for sure that the food your family is eating is grown without pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic chemicals.
- Organically grown foods have much higher levels of antioxidants.
- And if that's not enough......... There is always the added bonus of exercise, a new hobby and lots of vitamin D from being out in the sunshine!
- And let's not forget - FREE FOOD. And who couldn't use some of that!?
People grew organic food for thousands of years-- then we got "high-tech" and started poisoning ourselves. Thankfully, the old methods are making a comeback. And it is evident that we must use good sense when it comes to what we put into our bodies on a daily basis.
Data compiled by the US Department of Agriculture reveals that since the 1940s the mineral levels in fruits, vegetables, meat and dairy have declined substantially in commercially produced foods. This is due to pre-ripened picking, longer storage and more processing of crops. It is no wonder that we're getting fewer nutrients in our food than we were 60 or 70 years ago?
Do you really want to keep paying for fruits and vegetables that have little or no nutritional value? Or, would you rather..........walk out to your own organic garden and pick carrots, peas, beans and spinach... dig up a few potatoes... and snip some fresh herbs for dinner? There is nothing like fresh basil and garden grown tomatoes!
With a Raised Bed Garden Kit, a HOME ORGANIC GARDEN is as EASY as it is FUN. Really!! Tomatoes starting to ripen, cucumbers and melons are getting larger every day, with practically no effort on your part - all you did was drop in a few seeds, add a bit of organic fertilizer and made sure they were watered! This truly is a project the whole family will enjoy - even your pets will enjoy fresh, clean food.
We want to share with you not only the joy of growing fresh, delicious food for your family, but also the health advantages. The health benefits of spending more time in the fresh air and sunshine, as well as the stress relief. And knowing you are providing the best food possible for your family - natural, fresh, vitamin filled and chemical free.
The great thing about gardening is that you are never too young or too old! A blessing for children, teens, adults and seniors!