Cedar Planter Box
This charming Cedar Planter Box is made of clear-grained Western Red Cedar, a lightweight wood which is naturally resistant to rot. This is a durable planter that will hold up well in outdoor weather, and can be left outdoors all year-round.
Over time, the natural finish of Cedar will gradually turn a soft silver color. If you prefer to retain the reddish color, you can apply a natural exterior oil such as Tung oil.
This Cedar Planter Box has a base of 1" x 4" cedar wood slats which provide for proper drainage. Water permeable fabric liner included!
Size: 35.5 " L x 22" D x 18.75" H - planting depth of 10"
- Made of Weather-Resistant Western Red Cedar
- Water permeable fabric liner included
- All Natural, No Stain Applied! Great for an organic herb garden ;o)
- Thick cedar wood slatted raised base for optimal strength, aeration & drainage
- Made in the USA
- Simple 10 minute or less assembly!! - screws included
- Dovetail jointery for superior durability and quick and easy assembly
- Torx bit included
- Proprietary coated structural screws specifically designed for cedar
** It is recommended that you use an electric drill for quick and easy assembly.
Ships in approximately 2-3 weeks . Possibly longer during peak season.