RAISED PLANTER BOX
This beautifully designed Natural Cedar Raised Planter Box makes gardening easy for anyone who likes to garden from a standing or sitting position. Stands 3' high with 12.5" tall panels and a sturdy bottom shelf.
This Raised Planter Box will allow you to garden on your patio, deck, or roof top. A great garden for small spaces. Grow herbs, vegetables or flowers with ease.
A wonderful garden bed for the elderly, city dweller, or anyone who wants to keep it simple and clean. If you spray your lawn with pesticide and want to keep your vegetable garden completely removed from lawn chemicals, the Raised Planter Box would be your solution.
First choose a good location for your planter box. Choose a location that will be well suited for the plants you will be growing. Will they need a lot of sun, partial sun, etc. Moving your planter box once it is filled is not recommended. So choose your location first - then fill with soil. We recommend a light pre-mixed soil. You don't want heavy soil that will compact in your planter. Once your planter is filled with soil, you are now ready to plant your seeds or plants.
Note: The bottom of this raised planter is made of cedar slats. A water-permeable liner which holds the soil in place and allows excess water to drain out is included.
- Quality crafted of Western Red Cedar
- Naturally insect and weather resistant
- Non-Toxic Natural Cedar Wood
- Includes a fabric liner that holds the soil in, but lets the water drain out
- Dimensions: 75"L x 25"W x 36"H and 9-10" planting depth
- Holds 8 cubic feet of dirt.
- Bottom shelf is included
- No maintenance - Cedar naturally weathers to silver gray
- Made in the USA
- Assembles in approximately 15 minutes or less!
- All hardware included.
- Dovetail jointery for superior durability and quick and easy assembly
- Torx bit included
- Proprietary coated structural screws specifically designed for cedar
** It is recommended that you use an electric drill for quick and easy assembly.
** If ordering 4 or more planter boxes, please call for a possible s & h discount. 262-782-2501
Ships in 7-15 business days - Could take longer during "peak" season.