Raised Vegetable Garden Bed Kit
What's old is new again... This is our 17th Century Raised Bed Garden Kit Design.
Our most AFFORDABLE Garden kit. Handcrafted of All Natural Vermont White Cedar - will weather naturally to a soft grey color. Extremely Durable and Easy to assemble, these Raised Bed Garden Kits will last for many years.
- Lumber used is custom sawed to a thickness of 1-1/4 inches for utmost strength and extended life.
- The type of joints used in the corners of these garden beds will not pull apart— simple and strong, the mortise and tenon joint has been used for thousands of years by woodworkers around the world!
- Extremely durable and easy to assemble
Takes literally 3 minutes to assemble - no tool assembly!
No Chemical Wood Preservatives
- Perfect for an organic garden. Ideal for the backyard gardener.
- As with all of our Raised Bed Garden Kits, this garden bed is non-toxic, so there are no harmful chemicals that could leach into your garden soil.
- Untreated, All Natural Vermont White Cedar - which is naturally bug and rot resistant.
- Quality made in the USA !
- Extremely Affordable when gardening with numerous garden beds.
Note: The inside dimensions of all the beds will be smaller than the overall sizes given above.
Stack them higher for a deeper garden bed -
** Stack two, three or four high to create a deeper bed and higher working surface. (Just double or triple your original order.) Each board will elevate your garden eight inches above the ground level.
** Any soil is fine for the lower portion of your bed. You can even use gravel, rocks or wood chips. The top 12" should be good quality soil, and any soil amendments should be mixed into the top 6".
Ships in 1-3 business days